1. Initial Consultation: Free in-home consultation to determine scope of project and pre-construction fees for design work.
2. Survey: Measure, photograph and record existing layout, structure and mechanicals in your home.
3. Design: Plans, elevations and renderings as needed to communicate scope of work and develop preliminary budget figures
4. Finalize Details: After budget is agreed upon, we will generate final plans and accompany you to local showrooms to select materials.
5. Contract: Detailed presentation of plans, specifications and hard costs along with projected length of the construction process.
6. Permits: We handle all permit applications and requirements of the township.
7. Construction: Quality craftsmanship, cleanliness, organization and attention to detail ensure projects are delivered on-time & within budget.
8. Warranty: All workmanship carries a 5-year warranty.